- Library Hours: Monday - Thursday: 7:15 - 3:15; Friday: 7:15 - 2:30. Sign will be posted when we are closing early.
- Usually open during lunch, but NO EATING OR DRINKING (except bottled water) in the library.
- Checkouts: Up to 4 at a time for 3 weeks duration. Bring them back to renew them if needed.
- Overdue fines: $.10 per school day, capping at $7.00 a book.
- Damage fines may be assessed as required.
- Printing: Black and White - $.10 per page, $.15 double-sided Color: $.75 - $2.00 per page; always check with Mrs. Lee before printing in color!
- School supplies sold in the library. All proceeds go to purchase new materials for your library enjoyment.
Welcome to the Green Valley High School Library Page!
Here you will find procedures, programs, and plenty of resources!
If you enter the library doors, you will find a place where information and imagination could possibly change your life.